Institutional Research Analyst and PL/SQL Developer
Kennesaw State University
Title: Institutional Research Analyst and PL/SQL Developer
Job Category: Staff
The Institutional Research Analyst and PL/SQL Developer will be responsible for assisting the Office of Enterprise Information Management and Institutional Research in the administration of research activities performed for the University community, University System of Georgia, and state and federal agencies. The duties will include assisting in the planning, coordinating, and directing the functions of the office in order to provide a broad array of analytical and research support functions. This position collects, analyzes, and disseminates institutional data and prepares narrative reports. Experience working with large relational databases, data warehouses, data marts, and OLAP technologies. Working experience as an Oracle PL/SQL developer. Knowledge of or experience with Banner Student Information System, Oracle database development tools such as TOAD and SQL Navigator in writing SQL code and periodically compiling and maintaining PL/SQL statements.
As part of the background check process, this position WILL require a satisfactory Consumer Credit check as a condition of employment. See for specific policy guidelines. https://web.kennesaw.edu/hr/sites/web.kennesaw.edu.hr/files/Credit_check_criteria.pdf
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status.
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related experience.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
(1) have a master’s degree in a quantitative-oriented discipline, such as statistics, mathematics, social and behavioral sciences, higher education administration, or business/information technology and three years of related experience preferred.
(2) demonstrated experience in designing, managing, and implementing institutional studies in a university or similar field setting.
(3) demonstrated proficiency with SAS or SPSS and Microsoft Office.
(4) must have excellent interpersonal, communication, writing skills, and have the ability to interact effectively with team members, faculty, staff, and administrators.
(5) experience in designing, managing, and implementing institutional studies in a university or similar field setting.
(6) experience in statistical application software such as SAS or SPSS.
Open Date: 07/10/2015
Hours per week: 40
Required Documents: Cover Letter, Resume, Writing Samples